The Arthur R. Dubs Foundation is a proud supporter of the Jackson County Junior Livestock Auctions.
4H & FFA members wishing to submit a buyers letter to the Foundation should be aware that we will have buyers at the Jackson County Summer Swine & Poultry Auction as well as the Beef & Goat Auction only.
To submit a buyers letter:
- All buyers letters must be hand written
- All buyers letters should be addressed to: Arthur R. Dubs Foundation
- Our buyers enjoy meeting livestock exhibitors and prefer to have you call David Hyatt’s office at 541-773-9407 in advance to schedule an appointment.
- Hand delivered buyers letters WILL BE accepted without an appointment to David Hyatt’s Office 3551 E Barnett Road, #105, Medford
- Buyers letters submitted via mail, fax, email, text or other electronic format will NOT be considered.
4H and FFA members when hand delivering buyers letters please leave your parents, guardians, 4H Leader etc waiting outside. One of the many skills you learn when participating in a market animal project is responsibility and leadership. We understand it can be a little scary to walk into a business by yourself and ask to leave a buyers letter or to make an appointment to meet a potential buyer. However, we believe practicing the skills of shaking hands, introducing yourself and sharing about your project is a very important part of the process and a life skill that will serve you into the future.
We look forward to meeting you.